Thursday, December 20, 2012

<center>wireless adapter for sony blu ray playerVIZIO VBR122 Blu ray Player with Wireless Internet Apps</center>

VIZIO VBR122 Blu ray Player with Wireless Internet Apps by wireless adapter for sony blu ray player




VIZIO VBR122 Blu ray Player with Wireless Internet Apps Feature

Read more VIZIO VBR122 Blu ray Player with Wireless Internet Apps

VIZIO VBR122 Blu ray Player with Wireless Internet Apps Feature


Reviews By R. Diamond : Date May 31, 2011
*** Please note latest Update provides Amazon Video! ***

I picked this participant up for an awesome worth a quantity of days in the past and had been attempting everything out.
The pros:
Wireless N: Works great with NETGEAR N750 four50 Mbps Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router WNDR4000.

Reviews By PF from Tucson : Date September 12, 2011
I sold a VIZIO HD TV from a local retailer then a VIZIO VBR 122 Blu-ray DVD Player from Amazon. I linked the player to the TV with my "latest and greatest" Amazon Basic HDMI cables. I was no longer the usage of the internet features. I fast noticed that when a DVD (Blu-ray or Regular) was loaded, on occasion I did not get sound however I at all times had video. I couldn't see anything else to hassleshoot but switched between three completely different HDMI cables that I had. No help. I referred to as the VIZIO toll free tech improve number they usually mentioned to show the player off, unplug it, pull the HDMI cable out that goes into the unit, wait 10-15 seconds, then reconnect. This lend a handed once however then I bought no sound time and again.

Reviews By Tyler : Date June 6, 2011
This is an improbable Blu-ray player, especially whilst you consider the fee. It's the cheapest blu-ray that i could to find with built-in WiFi, which is why i chose to get it. Netflix works brilliantly (i've already watched the primary XMen film on it) and the opposite apps work neatly. The one downer, and why i used to be going to price it 4.5 famous persons but it would not enable me: Amazon fast video will now not be on hand but. That is unlucky, as the truth that the faraway has an Amazon howeverton on it made me sure it will work out of the field in an quick. Alas, it does no longer.

ALSO, it should be mentioned: THIS BLU-RAY PLAYER COMES WITH NO CORD TO CONNECT IT TO A TV. It only has an HDMI port for connecting to TVs. This was now not an issue for me, as i had an HDMI twine that i hadn't been using. However, when you wouldn't have an HDMI twine, it is very important get one. You can get an AmazonBasics model right here on this very store for as little as $7 or so.

So, the cons: no Amazon Instant video, and no wire to connect it to TV. However, I still gave this a 5-star as a consequence of A: i knew it didn't come with an HDMI cord, and i used to be ready for that, and B: the Amazon speedy video used to ben't that giant a blow to me, because i do have Netflix.

Speaking of Netflix (and the other apps) they work superbly. I've used Netflix and Vudu thus far, and so they worked very well. Also, the unique remote has to be talked about. It is a standard blu-ray player remote on one facet (with howevertons particularly for Vudu, Netflix, and Amazon) but contains a full QWERTY keyboard on the back. Makes it good and straightforward to seek for motion pictures on Vudu and Netflix.

Read extra VIZIO VBR122 Blu ray Player with Wireless Internet Apps Reviews

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.